Friday, April 13, 2007

Moodless day____ -continuation from previous post-

I was bored and stoning like a zombie at home, staring at the computer screen for hours, not sure what i was looking at, all i know i was scrolling through the same things over and over again. i wonder what would i be doing if i do not have a blog for me to stare at and edit when i'm free.

Today, everybody had their own plans, kenneth and gang was in town, but what was there to do in town? walking up and down cineleisure, sitting at the basement _eating, drinking, slacking and gossiping_, sit outside of cineleisure_smoke, slack and more gossips. boring.. i rather stay at home at least i could save money as i'm quite broke now and it is not even near the end of the month. shu hui was working today and she is supposed to go weihao's house to help him with something after work and tino had his own plans, leaving me to draw up plans for the evening.

i called mummy and asked where is he and asked if he was going down to whynot, as it has been quite sometime since i went down and school is re-opening soon and i'm not sure if i would still have the time and energy to go down there. he replied he was at whynot already and he was having performance today. i decided to go down to find him, support mummy's performance. But i do not want to pay the cover charge, mummy asked me to come down earlier so he could bring me in and so i rushed down and mummy was waiting for me outside he brought me in and only to be kicked out later. *SAD*

Today Whynot had an event and it was spectacular. however i was totally not in the mood, smses keep coming in, leaving me worried for someone. During the whole event, i just cant get it out of my head, people keep asking me to leave my unhappiness behind and just enjoy the night, but how can i? what a way to end my holiday at whynot. everybody there were so happy and dancing away and i stood there, my favourite songs went past me without the energy and the vibe to make me feel like dancing. why do thing have to turn out this way? i sort of knew this would happen, i was trying hard to prevent it but "paper can never wrap fire". i didn't want to hurt you and neither did i say those things in purpose to hurt you. i do not know what to say to console and comfort you, i believe the more i say the sadder you become, this leaves me helpless and i can't help but to blame myself for this whole thing, is it because i didn't handle it well or i'm not good with words.

Ben is sad N confused.

Below are the videos which i forget to upload previous when mummy, shuhui, tino and i were at macdonalds slacking and we were playing with the macdonald's TV, don't know what @Life thing. FREE publicity. *fun fun fun*






Videos of whynot__
-the video sucks cause my phone no memory already, anyway just a preview-










this is mummy ^^ Sexyy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home